Monday 20 October 2014

NEW Jewellery in Boutique No7!

Happy Monday Everyone!
Hope you've all had a great weekend :)

I thought I would do a little post today as Boutique No7 have had some gorgeous new jewellery items in stock which I'm super excited about!
I am loving XFactor this year as you might have guessed and I do get a lot of my make up/fashion inspiration from this at the weekends! I recently have done a post on Cheryls gorgeous Purple eye make up and then this new set of jewellery has been seen on Mel B at the Judges houses!.. SO PRETTY!


The ones that I have are exactly the same but in pretty Lime and Black and they are only £15! I teamed mine up with a green smokey eye and a red lip! - who said red and green should never be seen?!..


The eyes are a blend of Golden Olive Pigment and Humid Eyeshadow - this time I used Painterly Paint Pot instead of my usual Tailor Grey and a bit of Carbon shadow in the crease to make it a little more intense.
My Lips are Red Enriched Liner with Dare You Lipstick which I love at the minute as the lipstick is a cremesheen so it means its nice and moisturising for the lips! Much needed when its horrible weather like this!
As I went quite bold on both eyes and lips, I kept my skin quite bare and just used Matte Bronze & Cork Eyeshadow to contour with a bit of Light Boost Highlighter pen on the cheekbones.

The earrings look amazing with your hair tied back so they are the main feature too!

Boutique No7's website is still under construction but you can follow them on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/boutiqueno7 or you can contact them on shop@boutiqueno7.com if you want to place any orders!

Mac Potato xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have nominated you for the Libster award, click here for the details http://www.littlemissplussize.com/liebster-award/

    Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Head over to my blog for all the details :)

    Lia Imogen x
    http://liaimogen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete