Friday 17 October 2014

Boutique No7 Launch!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Hope you're all amazing and having a great evening! I wanted to firstly apologise for the lack of blogging posts recently - I've had SO much going on, it's been really hard to find time but I DO have some exciting new news that I have been working on ....
 
The launch of Boutique No7 is happening in Bridgnorth TOMORROW!!!!


So for this beautiful new Boutique, I will be showing new pieces before they come in to stock, styling outfits with make up and new jewellery!

The launch is tomorrow at Northgate House, 7 High Street, Bridgnorth, WV16 4DB - if anyone has been to Bridgnorth before, it is opposite the Italian Peepos (which is also equally yummy if you fancy something to eat after you shop!!) and is going to be stocking some amazing labels and brands.

The first piece I thought I would do for you is with an amazing statement Phantom Necklace in the ISTANBUL style.




This is amazingly only £20 and would jazz up any outfit! For mine, I am wearing a big thick black jumper dress with purple eye make up to pick out the purple gems from the necklace.

 
For the eyes, I started off with Tailor Grey Paint Pot over the lid, up to the crease. I find these paint pots work better as a primer as they are pro longwear so they're super long lasting and it's really easy to blend powders over the top. I also put this paint pot underneath my eyes to hold the colour better. I then put Vibrant Grape all over the lid up to the crease and underneath along the lash line. To make it a little more smokey and defined I used shadow lady which is a great matte dark purple eyeshadow just in the crease using a #244 Blending Brush.
 
 
I added Smoulder Black Eyeliner in the waterline top and bottom and I cut some #48 lashes so that they were a little more natural and added with Duo Glue after letting it tack up for 2 mins! and....walla!

Boutique No7's own website and Instagram will be launching next week, for the mean time, I am putting pieces up on my own Instagram which is Laurajanewilde and they will also be taking orders via their email which is shop@boutiqueno7.com

Any other questions, feel free to give me a shout and keep your eyes peeled for some more exciting pieces!

MacPotato xx

No comments:

Post a Comment